On the morning of March 5, the first session of the 13th National People's Congress opened in the Great Hall of the People, and Premier Li Keqiang delivered a government work report. Li Keqiang said that we should deepen the comprehensive reform of public hospitals, coordinate and promote the reform of medical prices, personnel remuneration, drug circulation, and medical insurance payment, improve the quality of medical and health services, and make great efforts to solve the problems of seeing a doctor for the masses...
Review of work in the past five years
1. Social endowment insurance covers more than 900 million people, and basic medical insurance covers 1.35 billion people, forming the world's largest social security network. The average life expectancy reached 76.7 years.
2. Take multiple measures to reduce costs, reduce government fund projects by 30%, reduce enterprise-related fees set up by the central government by more than 60%, reduce the payment ratio of "five insurances and one housing fund" in stages, and promote the reduction of energy consumption, logistics, Telecom and other costs. Highlight key points and increase efforts to make up for shortcomings.
3. Establish a unified basic old-age and medical insurance system for urban and rural residents, and realize the integration of the old-age insurance system for government agencies, institutions and enterprises. A plan to transfer part of the state-owned capital to enrich the social security fund was introduced. The reform of the linkage between medical care, medical insurance and pharmaceuticals was implemented, the comprehensive reform of public hospitals was comprehensively launched, the long-standing policy of drug addition was cancelled, and a breakthrough was made in the reform of the approval system for drugs and medical devices.
4. The per capita financial subsidy standard for basic medical insurance for residents has been raised from 240 yuan to 450 yuan, the critical illness insurance system has been basically established, and more than 17 million people have benefited. Continue to reasonably increase the basic pension for retirees. The standards for minimum living allowances and special pensions have been raised, and the social assistance system has been improved. Nearly 60 million people living on minimum living allowances and people living in extreme poverty have been guaranteed their basic livelihoods.
5. In terms of air quality, environmental sanitation, food and drug safety, housing, education, medical care, employment, and pensions, the masses still have many dissatisfaction.
Suggestions for government work in 2018
1. Deepen the supply-side structural reform. Adhere to the focus of economic development on the real economy, continue to do a good job of "three eliminations, one reduction and one supplement", vigorously simplify administration, reduce taxes and fees, continuously optimize the business environment, further stimulate the vitality of market players, and improve the quality of economic development.
2. Strengthen the construction of the national innovation system. Strengthen basic research and applied basic research, launch a number of major scientific and technological innovation projects, and build national laboratories with high standards. Encourage enterprises to take the lead in implementing major scientific and technological projects, support scientific research institutes, universities and enterprises to integrate innovation, and accelerate the transformation and application of innovative achievements. National investment in science and technology should be tilted towards people's livelihood, and strengthen the prevention and control of major diseases such as smog and cancer, so that science and technology can better benefit the people.
3. Promote the reform of state-owned assets and state-owned enterprises. Develop a list of investor supervision powers and responsibilities. Deepen the pilot reform of state-owned capital investment and operating companies, and grant more autonomy. Continue to promote the optimization and reorganization of state-owned enterprises and the reform of the shareholding system of central enterprises, accelerate the formation of a corporate governance structure with effective checks and balances and a flexible and efficient market-oriented operation mechanism, continue to lose weight, improve the core competitiveness of the main business, and promote state-owned capital to become stronger, better and bigger. Steady progress was made in the reform of mixed ownership. Implement the system of reporting state-owned assets management to the Standing Committee of the National People's Congress. State-owned enterprises must be at the forefront of high-quality development through reform and innovation.
4. Promote social system reform. Deepen the reform of the old-age insurance system, and establish a central adjustment system for basic old-age insurance funds for enterprise employees. We will deepen the comprehensive reform of public hospitals, coordinate and advance the reform of medical prices, personnel remuneration, drug distribution, and medical insurance payment, improve the quality of medical and health services, and make great efforts to solve the problems of the masses in seeing a doctor. Deepen the reform of education, culture, sports, etc., and fully release the huge development potential in the social field.
5. Strengthen the fundamental role of consumption in economic development. Promote consumption upgrades and develop new forms and models of consumption. Extend the preferential policy for the purchase tax of new energy vehicles for another three years, and completely cancel the policy of restricting the relocation of second-hand vehicles. Support social forces to increase the supply of medical care, elderly care, education, culture, sports and other services. Create an all-for-one tourism demonstration area and reduce the ticket price of key state-owned scenic spots. Promote the healthy development of online shopping and express delivery. All kinds of acts infringing on the rights and interests of consumers should be punished in accordance with the law and will never be tolerated.
6. Promote the steady growth of foreign investment. Strengthen the connection with international economic and trade rules and build a world-class business environment. The general manufacturing industry will be fully liberalized, and the opening up of fields such as telecommunications, medical care, education, elderly care, and new energy vehicles will be expanded. Markets such as bank card clearing shall be opened in an orderly manner, restrictions on the business scope of foreign-funded insurance brokerage companies shall be loosened, and restrictions on foreign shareholding ratios in banks, securities, fund management, futures, and financial asset management companies shall be relaxed or removed, and market access standards for Chinese and foreign banks shall be unified. The implementation of tax deferred taxation for reinvestment of domestic profits by foreign investors. Simplify the procedures for the establishment of foreign-funded enterprises, and "one-stop processing" for business filing and industrial and commercial registration. Fully copy and promote the experience of the free trade zone, explore the construction of a free trade port, and create a new highland for reform and opening up.
7. Implement the Healthy China Strategy. The level of basic medical insurance and critical illness insurance will be improved, and the per capita financial subsidy standard for basic medical insurance for residents will be increased by another 40 yuan, half of which will be used for critical illness insurance. Expand the scope of direct settlement for cross-provincial and non-local medical treatment, and include all grass-roots hospitals, migrant workers, and foreign employment and entrepreneurial personnel. Strengthen the team building of general practitioners and promote hierarchical diagnosis and treatment. Continue to raise the per capita financial subsidy standard for basic public health services. Improve maternal and child health services. Support the inheritance and development of traditional Chinese medicine. Innovative food and drug supervision methods, focusing on using the Internet, big data, etc. to improve supervision efficiency, speeding up the realization of traces in the whole process and traceability of information, so that problematic products have nowhere to hide, and illegal manufacturers cannot escape the legal net, so that consumers can buy with confidence and eat be safe. Do a good job in the preparations for the Beijing Winter Olympics and Winter Paralympics, and increase the number of fitness venues and facilities for the whole people through multiple channels. When the people are healthy in body and mind, and move towards kindness, the country will surely be full of vigor and become prosperous and strong.
8. Strengthen the guarantee of people's livelihood. Steadily raise the standards for urban and rural subsistence allowances, social assistance, pensions and preferential treatment. Actively respond to the aging of the population, develop home-based, community-based and mutual-aid care, promote the combination of medical care and nursing care, and improve the service quality of nursing homes. Do a good job in the special care of military martyrs. Strengthen rehabilitation services for the disabled. Improve the social assistance system and support the development of public welfare and charitable causes. We will do our best to do the underpinning work, do not shirk the blame because of difficulties, and do not fail to do good because of small things, so that everyone in difficult situations can receive the care and warmth of the society.
Mi Neiwang Bai Yu Linglong finishing